Places for People and Attorney General Eric Schmitt hosted a roundtable discussion on November 25 about the Opioid Epidemic and how potential funds from a lawsuit against opioid manufacturers would best be spent to provide the maximum impact and best outcomes for Missourians.
- Nichole Dawsey, NCADA
- Ellis Fitzwalter, H.E.A.L.: Stop Heroin Inc.
- Patti Fitzwalter, H.E.A.L.: Stop Heroin Inc.
- Lauren Green, Missouri Institute of Mental Health
- Jordan Hampton, The Recovery House
- Callan Howton, Behavioral Health Network
- Ned Presnall, Clayton Behavioral
- Brenda Schell, Missouri Recovery Network
- Eric Schmitt, Missouri Attorney General
- Mark Stringer, Missouri Department of Mental Health
See Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt’s remarks: