Healing in our community includes you. Your support of Places for People helps the individuals and families we serve live their best lives, and allows our dedicated staff the opportunity to make a human connection with everyone we serve. Thank you for your continued support of individuals living with mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Examples of your donation's impact
- $15 for a health assessment for one person.
- $25 – Co-Pay for Doctor Visit – Payment can be barrier to seeing a primary care physician for regular visits.
- $50 – Training – Training for our staff is critical to keep pace with the latest practices.
- $170 for a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation for one person.
- $360 for a comprehensive assessment of needs and personal goals for one person by Places for People staff.
Your monthly, quarterly or semi-annual donation supports the recovery-focused programs and individualized approach to health + healing that occurs at Places for People. Set up your regular gift by checking the “Make this a recurring gift” option on our online donation form below or by contacting Database Coordinator Nick Tamboli at 314-535-2310.
- Phone or Mail Donation
Call our Development Department at 314-535-2310 or mail a check payable to Places for People to Places for People, Attn: Development, 1001 Lynch Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.
- Stocks and Mutual Funds
Donating stock and mutual fund shares are wonderful ways to help Places for People support people living with mental illness.
Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
You may also make a charitable donation from a traditional IRA or Roth IRA. If you have a specific question about stock, securities and IRA donations, please contact Vice President of Development and Advancement Johanna Jones at 314-535-5600.
Steven Goldberg/Kevin Zeldin
8182 Maryland Ave., Ste 110
St. Louis, MO 63105
Stifel Account Number:
Agency Legal Name:
Places for People, Inc.
1001 Lynch Street, St. Louis, MO 63118
Agency Phone Number & Contact:
eScrip is a fundraising program in which participating merchants, such as Schnucks, contribute a percentage of your purchases when you use a registered grocery, debit or credit card. Easy sign up, hassle-free handling for you with no receipts or extra membership cards necessary—and every purchase benefits PfP’s programs!
How Do I Sign Up?
- Go to www.eScrip.com
- Follow the instructions to register your grocery, credit or debit cards.
- Designate purchases to go to Places for People by typing the following Group ID—500023463
- Call PfP’s Development Department at 314.535.2310 with any questions.
Shop at the eScrip mall!
- Go to the eScrip mall website
- Earn up to 16% from purchases at over 1,000 name brand merchants.
- Shop from the same websites you know and trust.
- Pay exactly the same price as you normally would while supporting PfP.
- Workplace Giving
Ask for a Payroll Deduction
Payroll deduction is one of the easiest ways to support Places for People. Simply ask your human resources department to automatically deduct funds from your paycheck on a one-time basis, or recurring each pay period. Questions? Need examples? Contact our Development Department at 314.535.2310.
Ask about Matching Gifts
Your company might match your gift! Some employers double, even triple charitable donations. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Contact your human resources department to find out whether your company has a matching gift policy. If it does, your employer will supply you with a form for you to fill out and send to us with your donation. We will verify your gift either online or by mail. Then a matching gift contribution will be sent to Places for People.
All forms can be sent to:
Places for People, Inc.
1001 Lynch Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
AmazonSmile allows your Amazon purchases to benefit Places for People. Through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Places for People! Simply shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7433924.