Thank you to everyone who participated in the Fourth Annual Places for People Health Hustle 5K Run & Walk on Saturday, May 11, 2019, in Tower Grove Park!
The goal of the Health Hustle 5K is to promote health and wellness among our workforce and community.
As professionals at a healthcare organization, it is important that we lead by example and take steps to improve our own wellness. With this fun event, we want to encourage our staff and our entire community to get moving.
All proceeds support the mission of Places for People.
Awards were presented to:
- Top 3 female finishers overall
- Top 3 male finishers overall
- Top 2 male finishers who work at Places for People
- Top 2 female finishers who work at Places for People
- Top finisher running with a pet
- Top finisher pushing a stroller
Thank you to the sponsors of the 4th Annual Health Hustle!