If you are living with HIV/AIDS and need case management support for mental illness or a co-occurring disorder, Places for People is here for you. Places for People is the primary provider of mental health services under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program in the St. Louis region.
Places for People is the primary provider of mental health services under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program in the St. Louis region. Through this program, Places for People provides ongoing mental health case management services to adults living with HIV/AIDS, mental health and/or substance use issues.
Places for People also provides psychiatry services to people living with HIV/AIDS through the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program.
Team members partner with individuals through:
- Primary and psychiatric healthcare coordination
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- HIV wellness interventions
- Practical psychosocial assistance
- Sexual risk reduction
- Substance use counseling
- Who is Eligible for Services at Places for People through the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program?
- Income at or below 300% federal poverty level
- Proof of residency (examples: utility bill, lease, bank statement, government letter)
- Proof of HIV/AIDS status