About the Opportunity
Places for People is proud to provide students real-world opportunities to gain experience. We have many field instructors available for students! Work alongside experienced professionals for either a one-semester or two-semester unpaid internship.
We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2019 on a rolling basis until all placements available are filled.
Placement for unpaid interns is available for both Bachelor’s Level and Master’s Level students.
- Must currently be enrolled in health services field and require practicum for a school course
- Contract between university and Places for People must be currently on file or on file by the time the student begins their practicum
- Interest in pursuing a career in mental health services
- If Master’s level student, undergraduate degree in a human services field is preferred
- Online application required
Thank you for your interest in performing an unpaid internship at Places for People! Please contact Brent Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-535-5600 for more information about upcoming unpaid internship opportunities.
To begin the internship application process, please apply online and upload your resume. You will be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application with any further information.