Have you been affected by COVID-19?
We’re here to listen. Call 314-615-9105, ext. 397, and a crisis counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
Zoom | Mondays, 4-4:30 p.m.
Join us each Monday from 4-4:30PM for a short mindfulness session. We will practice 1-2 techniques as we get grounded for the week to come.
Meeting ID: 813 3960 3900
Facebook Live | Every Wednesday, Noon-12:30 p.m.
Join us on Places for People’s Facebook page for a live session on different aspect of wellness.
6 Weeks of Mindfulness
Each Tuesday, 4-5 p.m., starting June 1
This is a 6-week group via Zoom to learn about and practice a variety of mindfulness and meditation skills. No experience is necessary, and all are welcome. Participants can attend all 6 sessions as they will build on each other, but are also welcome to attend here and there when they can.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Did you miss “Building Happiness and Mindfulness Habits” held in April in partnership with St. Louis County Library?
Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/H9SvpRMh1tg
We offer free, confidential support in these areas:
- Coping and resiliency skills education
- Disaster preparedness and response education
- Referrals to community resources
Contact a Crisis Counselor at Places for People
314-615-9105, Ext 397
Please leave a voicemail and a crisis counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
- After Hours Crisis Line | 1-800-811-4760
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 800-273-8255
- Missouri DHSS COVID-19 Hotline (24 Hours) | 877-435-8411
- Disaster Distress Helpline | Call or text 800-985-5990
- Missouri Show-Me Hope website
Email Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing the Pandemic: One Year Later
- Supporting Yourself & Your Child During COVID-19
- Managing Stress, Burnout, and Compassion Fatigue
- Developing Coping Skills, Resilience, and Supporting Yourself and Others
- Combatting Loneliness & Isolation
- Managing Grief
- Building Happiness and Mindfulness Habits
- Navigating Recovery During COVID-19
- Mental Health & the LGBTQIA+ Community
- Managing Zoom Fatigue
- Yoga for Managing Stress
- Foundations of Mindfulness (3 or 6 session series)
- Strategies for Enhancing Resilience (3 or 6 session series)
- Processing the Pandemic (3 session series)
- Parenting During & Beyond the Pandemic – Skills & Tools for You and Your Child to Thrive (3 session series)
All Groups can be modified to be 30 or 60 minutes in length. Let us know if you are interested in a topic that isn’t listed. Other support groups available upon request
Questions or interested in scheduling a group?
Contact Desirae Rowan at email@example.com.