Have you been affected by COVID-19?
We’re here to listen. Call 314-615-9105, ext. 397, and a crisis counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
Zoom | Mondays, 4-4:30 p.m.
Join us each Monday from 4-4:30PM for a short mindfulness session. We will practice 1-2 techniques as we get grounded for the week to come.
Meeting ID: 813 3960 3900
Facebook Live | Every Wednesday, Noon-12:30 p.m.
Join us on Places for People’s Facebook page for a live session on different aspect of wellness.
“Building Happiness and Mindfulness Habits”
In partnership with St. Louis County Library
Wednesday, April 21 | 6-7:00 p.m.
Learn ways to build habits for happiness then explore how to practice and connect mindfulness with your happiness practices.
Register here: https://slcl.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=269271
We offer free, confidential support in these areas:
- Coping and resiliency skills education
- Disaster preparedness and response education
- Referrals to community resources
Contact a Crisis Counselor at Places for People
314-615-9105, Ext 397
Please leave a voicemail and a crisis counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
- After Hours Crisis Line | 1-800-811-4760
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 800-273-8255
- Missouri DHSS COVID-19 Hotline (24 Hours) | 877-435-8411
- Disaster Distress Helpline | Call or text 800-985-5990
- Missouri Show-Me Hope website
Email Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing the Pandemic: One Year Later
- Supporting Yourself & Your Child During COVID-19
- Managing Stress, Burnout, and Compassion Fatigue
- Developing Coping Skills, Resilience, and Supporting Yourself and Others
- Combatting Loneliness & Isolation
- Managing Grief
- Building Happiness and Mindfulness Habits
- Navigating Recovery During COVID-19
- Mental Health & the LGBTQIA+ Community
- Managing Zoom Fatigue
- Yoga for Managing Stress
- Foundations of Mindfulness (3 or 6 session series)
- Strategies for Enhancing Resilience (3 or 6 session series)
- Processing the Pandemic (3 session series)
- Parenting During & Beyond the Pandemic – Skills & Tools for You and Your Child to Thrive (3 session series)
All Groups can be modified to be 30 or 60 minutes in length. Let us know if you are interested in a topic that isn’t listed. Other support groups available upon request
Questions or interested in scheduling a group?
Contact Desirae Rowan at email@example.com.