Have you been affected by COVID-19?
We’re here to listen. Call 314-615-9105, ext. 397, and a crisis counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
We offer free, confidential support in these areas:
- Coping and resiliency skills education
- Disaster preparedness and response education
- Referrals to community resources
Contact a Crisis Counselor at Places for People
314-615-9105, Ext 397
Please leave a voicemail and a crisis counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
- After Hours Crisis Line | 1-800-811-4760
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 800-273-8255
- Missouri DHSS COVID-19 Hotline (24 Hours) | 877-435-8411
- Disaster Distress Helpline | Call or text 800-985-5990
- Missouri Show-Me Hope website
Email Leon at email@example.com
Group Presentation Possibilities
- For Parents: Supporting Yourself & Your Child During COVID-19 (one session)
- For Frontline Staff: Caring for Yourself & Managing Compassion Fatigue (one session)
- Developing Coping Skills, Resilience, and Supporting Yourself and Others (one session)
- Combatting Loneliness & Isolation (one session) Managing Grief (one session)
- Navigating Recovery During the Challenges of COVID-19 (one session)
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) Training (one session)
- Building Happiness (one or more sessions based on interest)
- Developing Mindfulness Habits (can be delivered as a 4, 6, or 8 session series)
- Yoga for Managing Difficult Emotions (1-4 sessions)
Support Group Opportunities
(These support groups can be offered once or twice a month)
- Support Group for Teachers
- Support Group for Frontline Workers
- Support Group for Parents
All Groups can be modified to be 30 or 60 minutes in length. Let us know if you are interested in a topic that isn’t listed. Other support groups available upon request
Questions or interested in scheduling a group?
Contact Desirae Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org.