At Places for People, we rely on donations to support critical services, activities, and programs. We’d like to make it easy and convenient for you to donate in whatever way is most convenient for you.
Phone or Mail Donation
- Phone: Call the development department at 314-535-2310 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We can accept all major credit cards. Please have your credit card handy.
- Mail: Mail your check to Development Department, Places for People, 4130 Lindell Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63108.
Stocks, Securities, Mutual Funds and IRAs
Donating stock and mutual fund shares are wonderful ways to help Places for People. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
You may also make a charitable donation from a traditional IRA or Roth IRA. If you have a specific question about stock, securities and IRA donations, please contact our Development Department at 314-535-2310.
eScrip is a fundraising program in which participating merchants, such as Schnucks, contribute a percentage of your purchases when you use a registered grocery, debit or credit card. Easy sign up, hassle-free handling for you with no receipts or extra membership cards necessary—and every purchase benefits PfP’s clients!
How Do I Sign Up?
- Go to www.eScrip.com
- Follow the instructions to register your grocery, credit or debit cards.
- Designate purchases to go to Places for People by typing the following Group ID—500023463
- Call PfP’s Development Department at 314.535.2310 with any questions.
Shop at the eScrip mall!
- Earn up to 16% from purchases at over 1,000 name brand merchants.
- Shop from the same websites you know and trust.
- Pay exactly the same price as you normally would while supporting PfP.
Click on the image below to shop as a PfP supporter at the eScrip online mall.
Ask for a Payroll Deduction
Payroll deduction is one of the easiest ways to support Places for People. Simply ask your human resources department to automatically deduct funds from your paycheck on a one-time basis, or recurring each pay period. Questions? Need examples? Contact our Development Department at 314.535.2310.
Ask about Matching Gifts
Your company might match your gift! Some employers double, even triple charitable donations. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Contact your human resources department to find out whether your company has a matching gift policy. If it does, your employer will supply you with a form for you to fill out and send to us with your donation. We will verify your gift either online or by mail. Then a matching gift contribution will be sent to Places for People.
All forms can be sent to:
Places for People, Inc.
4130 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108