Do you have a passion to help individuals and families living with mental illness and substance use disorders on their road to health + healing? Become a part of our team and ignite hope, empower individuals, and deliver effective services to people in the St. Louis area. Search our current employment opportunities.
Places for People offers career opportunities in a variety of specialties, ranging from integrated health coach to nursing to accounting and everything in between. If you share our organization’s values – Hopeful, Excellence, Collaborative, and Compassion – and you want to be a part of a diverse, culturally-competent, trauma-informed staff in a team-oriented environment, then Places for People is the place for you.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Vacation time, sick leave, and personal leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs and initiatives
- Employee recognition programs